Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A must see:

This documentary is a must see!!!!! I watched it a few years ago and it literally changed my outlook on food. A lot of the information shared I should have known already, but sad to say I did not. So, I began a journey to find all that I could on food and how it affects our health. The film addresses such things as nutrition, exploring malnutrition, and causes of cancer. You can find this film on Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube.

Other GREAT resources on health and nutrition:

Counsels on Diet and Food by Ellen G. White
Counsels on Health by Ellen G. White
Healthful Living by Ellen G. White
The Ministry of Healing by Ellen G. White
The China Study by Dr.T.Colin Campbell
Creating healthy children by Karen Ranzi
Salt, Sugar, and Fat by Michael Moss





Image Credit:google.com/images

No comments:

Post a Comment